Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Master Captain

I have delivered both power and sailboats up and down the United States coastline from Camden, Maine to Miami, Florida, and offshore from the Bahamas to Oranjestad, Aruba. I have logged tens of thousands of miles on the ICW, the Atlantic and the Caribbean, gaining tons of experience. I have a current 100-ton Master’s license issued and administered by the U.S. Coast Guard. I continue to upgrade through classes, experience, and lengthy testing. I am currently accumulating sea time to qualify for my 500-ton license. I have been delivering boats since 1973 and have been on the water, operating boats since the early 1950’s. I have personally operated up to and including 110-foot boats in the Pacific, South Pacific, Coral Sea, the ICW, the Caribbean, the Gulf of Mexico, the Great Lakes, and the Atlantic Ocean.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites